The closest major airport is Reno, NV with smaller airports at Redding and Chico, CA.
From the North
1. Take I-5 South to Redding, CA to Stateroad 44 East to the park.
2. Take I-5 South to Stateroad 89 South to Stateroad 44 / 89 South to the park.
From the East
1. Take I-80 West to Highway 395 North to Stateroad 36 West to the park.
From the South
1. Take I-5 North to Red Bluff, CA then take Stateroad 36 East to the park.
From the West
1. Take Stateroad 299 East to Redding, CA to Stateroad 44 East to the park.
2. Take Stateroad 36 East to Red Bluff, CA then take Stateroad 36 East to the park.
The best access to the park is by private automobile. Auto rental services are available in Redding, Red Bluff, Chico, Susanville or Reno. Greyhound and Trailways bus lines serve cities within 60 miles of the park. Major airlines serve Redding, Chico and Reno.
Activity & Calendar Page
Address, Email & Phone Guide
Backcountry Camping & Hiking
Brochures, Maps, Written Info
Jobs, SCA, Volunteer Positions
Leave No Trace
Size & Visitation Info
Copyright © 1995 - 2007 Hillclimb Media
This site is in no way associated with the United States Government, the Department of the Interior or the National Park Service